ANALISIS LINGKUNGAN KERJA, BUDAYA KERJA DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP SEMANGAT KERJA KARYAWAN TOSERBA YOGYA SLAWI

Tokhayatun, Septi (2020) ANALISIS LINGKUNGAN KERJA, BUDAYA KERJA DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP SEMANGAT KERJA KARYAWAN TOSERBA YOGYA SLAWI. Tugas Akhir thesis, Universitas Pancasakti Tegal.

[img] Text
SKRIPSI SEPTIII pdf.pdf

Download (3MB)

Abstract

Septi Tokhayatun. Analysis of the work environment, work culture and compensation for the morale of the Yogya Slawi dapertment store employees. Thesis: Faculty of Economics and Business Univesity Pancasakti Tegal 2020. This research aims to obtain evidence of the effect: 1) Correlation of the environment on the morale of employees of the Yoyga Slawi Department Store. 2) Correlationof work culture on the work morale of Yogya Slawi Toserba wmployees. 3) Correlationthe importance of the work enivironment, work culture and campensation on the work morale of Toserba Yogya Slawi employees. 5) Looking for value determines the work environment, work culture and campensation for the morale of employees of Toserba Yogya Slawi employees. The population in this study are permanent employees in Yogya Slawi Deparertment Store. The sampling technique used is saturated sampling using all populations as test samples. The number of respondents sampled was 60 employees. Data analysis teachniques used are Spearman rank correlation, Spearmant rank correlation significance test, multiple correlation analysis, multiple corelation significance test and analysis of the coefficient of determination. The results of the study 1) The Work Environment has a significance correlation on the morale of Toserba Yogya Slawi employees. In the Spearman rank corelation test the rho value of 0.619 is obtained, which means that there is a positive and significant strong influence between the work environment and work spirit. 2) Work culture has a significant correlationon the morale of employees of the Yogya Slawi Toserba. In the ranking test, Spearman gets a rho value of 0.489, which means positive and significant between work culture and work spirit. 3) Compensation has a significant correlationon the morale of Toserba Yogya Slawi employees. In the Spearman rank correlation test, the rho value of 0.396 is obtained, which means there is a positive and significant low influence between work culture and work spirit. 4) Work environment, Work culture and compensation simultanecously have a strong correlationon the work morale of Toserba Yogya Slawi employees. After testing multiple corelations obtained an R coefficent of (0.645) which is included in the strong correlations category. 5) The coefficient of determination accoroding to the calculation results is 41.6% which means that the independet variables in this study contribute to explaining the dependent variable 41.6% while the remaining 58.4% are explained by other variables outside this study. Keywords: Work Environment, Work Culture, Compensation. Work Morale.

Item Type: Karya Ilmiah (Tugas Akhir)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Depositing User: Septi Tokhayatun
Date Deposited: 10 Aug 2020 06:25
Last Modified: 10 Aug 2020 06:25
URI: http://repository.upstegal.ac.id/id/eprint/1514

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item